I went and got my hair done and my eyebrows waxed today.
I was in a major hurry and only had an hour to get beautified before heading out for a graduation party so I just planned on getting my hair trimmed and then my eyebrows quick.
Well, there was a new lady working in the salon today, I was a little hesitant because I figured she probably just graduated from cosmetology school and didn't have a whole lot of floor experience...IDK, I just judge and assume things like that!
But my assumptions are known to be totally off and this sure proved me wrong!
This lady, Chely, not sure how to pronounce it, it could be a couple different pronunciations...ANYWAYS, after 20 something years of getting my haircut and eyebrows done for like the last 10 years, this is seriously the BEST I have ever seen my hair style and my eyebrows, more so my eyebrows, I love them!
Okay, I know most of you probably just pluck out a few hairs from your brows and a lot of you may not even have to wax or pluck, I envy you!
But I have the worst eyebrows EVER, they are so dark, course, and hard to maintain.
It's really hard for me to keep up with my eyebrows because they grow soooooooo fast and the plucking HURTS!
Well, anyways, this lady, Chely did an amazing job on my eyebrows, they have definition, like an arch...they use to be just a patch of bushy hair above my eyes but now they look glamorous, like Fergie's!
I got to thinking, I've never had a darker person as myself or a person of a different race work on my hair and eyebrows, but Chely is Hispanic, so it's like she understood and knew best how to handle my eyebrows...haha, sounds silly but my brows are soooo different from someone with light hair.
Enough with that rambo jumbo, I'll show you the before and after!



No comments:
Post a Comment