
...Good Friday to you!
We have such a busy weekend ahead of us..graduation parties, bday party, poker party, and whatever else we can fit in between! I like being on the go tho, I won't complain! :o)
Here are the questions:
1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship? Good question. Someone who listens and talks about things without judging, loves you for who you are and what you believe in, can keep secrets, someone I can call up at 4am to talk about issues and whatever is on my mind, someone who calls/texts just to say hi and that I miss you, someone who has respect for me and my family, being good to my kids is important, back each other up and have each others backs in a disagreement...the list can go on..basically it's all about love, trust, and honesty.
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted? ha. I'll write a blog about that this weekend if I have time...stay tuned!
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you? Hhmmm..most likely but I can't remember anything at the moment.
4. What is your favorite theme park? I'm not much of a theme park person, I'm such a wuss when it comes to rides, although I'll go on them, I hate them!
I liked Disneyworld and six flags..they have a lot to offer, although I'm not too fond of any of it!
We do have a nice theme park here in MN...Valleyfair is pretty nice.
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth? No, just on TV.
I would LOVE and feel honored to be asked to witness one of my friends labor! I'd be a very good support coach, just in case anyone is reading this! ;)

YEA!!! someone who isn't grossed out by a natural process, and would be honored to witness it and be there for someone's birth!! Kudos to you...so many of the young mom's on here were like EWWW. gross etc. To me that shows maturity level.
ReplyDelete