
Is it seriously Friday?! Wow.I feel like it was JUST Memorial weekend...goodness, I'm getting old! 24 years old in a month, that makes me feel "older." I was just telling my mom it feels like I am aging and she isn't. She's only 41 and I swear it feels like she isn't getting older but I am! ha..which is fine I guess...anyways, enough with THAT! Sheesh.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? I'm currently in college heading towards my bachelor's in health care management. What I really wanted to be going for was interior design but I just feel like schooling for that is a waste.
2. What do you love most about your home? I'm gonna say my decor...since we don't own this place, I don't exactly feel like it's home, it's not my home. But I do love my decor, I take great pride in that! ;)
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I enjoy medical/info/health books, Kevin Trudeau wrote some very informative books on health and what "they" don't want you to know. I also enjoy Kristin Hannah and Nicolas Sparks.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? Ummm..pickled pig feet....*gagging**..I'm gonna stop there and head to the next question.
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? Oh my goodness..there's sooooo many to chose from...let me see..I'd pick Mila Kunis, Jackie from "That 70's show." Why her?! She is totally my personality, well not totally because she gets to be kinda annoying..haha, well maybe I am but I sure don't think that of myself but she is also...ditsy, funny, boy crazy, spoiled...I was voted best dressed in high school and was Snow Queen..so was Jackie, I don't know..a little comparison...plus JJ thinks she's the hottest thing on earth, I wouldn't mind being considered that! ;) I love her exotic look...Ima try and go for that! :P


No comments:
Post a Comment