B- My BEDROOM theme is: jungle theme..I hate it, we've had the same theme for 5 yrs. it's dated and trendy. It's the least focused room.
C- The CAR in the driveway is: a Dodge Durango.
D- My DESK looks: a mess! Cups from my numerous beverages throughout the day and papers from me doodling and writing out my lists.
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 6:30am..well it was..now school is out, so we shall sleep in!
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: TONS of boxes and bins full of jackets, shoes, and clothes we don't fit into or wear anymore. Garage sale this weekend, thank God!!!!!!
H- My HOME is: happy, cute, and comfy.
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: clothes piles stacked throughout..I am not exaggerating when I say our family most likely has the most clothes you've seen a family have! Seriously, it's ridiculous.
J- My favorite JUICE is: apple.
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my kitchen table, I love it.
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Melissa.
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a letter from school saying I owe a lot of money already, bastards.
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: the sweetest person ever, haha...I find that hilarious!
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: a little of everything....heck, there's probably non food items that shouldn't even be in there...who knows, the joys of a toddler and knowing how to open a fridge!
P- My last house PARTY was: a poker party a few weeks ago.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: taco's..I think that's the fastest meal.
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: living room
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: I switch it up all the time and have 3 or 4 different brands in the shower currently..
T- My largest TELEVISION is: I think ours is a 55". It's big.
U- UNDER my bed you will find: Some expensive sports memorabilia of JJ's.
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: yesterday.
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: My blinds are shut, it's dark out.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: money. There is sooooo much I want and need at the moment.
Y- My YARD is: in dire need of mowing.
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: wayyyy past.

I love your answer about the shampoo - I'm the same!
ReplyDelete