Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday!


Ahhhhh. Thank goodness for the weekend! I have been going crazy this past week, more so with Taylor...I feel sooo bad for saying it but that girl is too much for me to handle sometimes, I know she's only 5, well almost 6 BUT I swear she's got ADHD. Like seriously, my mom says it's just a phase she's in at the moment...but I beg to differ. I just need to get her out of the house more! ha.
JJ just laughs at me and rolls his eyes..then makes a comment about me wanting another one! Well, yes I do! I just don't feel complete with two...ANYWAYS enough with that, now onto the questions! :P


I'm excited for this weekend...a parade, and a city wide garage sale!!!! My favorite!! yayyyyyy! :o)


1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? The piano, that's it. And not too well either. Just a couple songs.


2. What is your pet peeve while driving? Ughhhhhh. I hate people that don't signal, it's almost always because they're on their cell. I hate when people don't merge over to the left lane when I'm trying to get onto the freeway. I absolutely hate slow drivers, like 15 mph in a 30mph zone is unessasry, get off the road! I get extremely annoyed with people's driving. Road rage?! YES, MAJOR!


3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Oh, toughie!! Seriously...IDK! I would be sooooo grateful for a housekeeper but I guess I would chose to have unlimited spa services, it would be pretty nice!


4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance? There's sooooo many songs I hear that bring back memories at a certain time of my life when I was dating someone else or a school dance, or crusing the strips every weekend, me and JJ's first song together, I have songs dedicated to my girls, there's just soooo many songs out there and soooo many memories to match them with!
*UB40-"Falling in love with you" Me and JJ's song
*Tamia/Fabulous-"So into you" Me and JJ's song
*Jack Johnson-"Taylor" Taylor's song
*Dixie Chicks-"lullaby" Piper's song



5. What song best represents your life right now? Hhhmmm..I don't know how to explain my life with a song, sounds silly but how do you match a song with your life?! Does that mean my life is too complicated?! ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers