Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My house is far from baby proof..

..If you remember this post http://tortalinixoxo.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-little-find.html or if you're a new follower check it out, these terrarium's are too cute!
They add a cute earthy green touch to any room!

Well..earlier tonight Piper was banging around the TV remote on the end table, where my precious little terrarium sits..well she chucked that remote right into it, the glass shattered.......UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I kept my cool and simply told her we don't through things and that made mommy sad, and gave her my pouty face to let her know mommy is very upset with her. My sweet baby girl is such a caring love bug who immediately gave me hugs and sugars, it really made the situation a lot better!
Hugs and sugars from my babies are wayyy better then any terrarium!

So..I gotta figure out how to remake this terrarium. I'm looking around my house for glass containers...and whatta know! My kitchen is full of that! My glass container, more like a lantern mason jar type thing that holds coffee and actually says coffee on it would be so cute so that's just what I did!

I did have to go outside and dig up some more rocks, dirt, and moss because the jar was bigger then the previous one...but it turned out pretty cute!
I'm gonna make a couple more different type ones for a few other rooms around the house!

Check it out..






1 comment:

Love will keep us together

Followers