
Happy Sunday! I'm sad to see the weekend ending...it was such a wonderful one!
Anyways, here are the questions for this weeks getting to know you!
1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Umm...if I know them yes otherwise that's just awkard telling someone something so gross and embarrassing! ha!
2. What are you passionate about? A lot of things:decorating, my children, my family, and kids in general..I love kids, especially ones that are in tough situations like in asbusive households or kids in Haiti...I just want to adopt all unforunate children!
3. How long have you been blogging? I've had a blog since like 2007 but I just started actually blogging like 10ish months ago, maybe.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? Iced tea, water, and margaritas.
5. What is your favorite type of music? Folk and rock and a little of everything else.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? It depends on the night! ;) haha..well usually it's brush my teeth, wash my face, and go potty.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? There's no vacay this summer, unforunately...but we are making a few camping trips.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? Hhhmm..tougie. I'd say anything for my lips, whether it be gloss, chapstick, or lipstick...I always need something on my lips!
Alright, heading to the in laws for supper!

I love that you said "go potty" That is what I say all the time and I don't have kids!
ReplyDeleteCute blog!
You need some summer plans!
ReplyDelete