
..For some reason I thought by having my kids 4 yrs. apart that it would be a lot easier..I thought Taylor would be more helpful and tell me when Piper was getting into something she wasn't suppose to be in! Obviously I don't expect my 5 year to take on my role but you know it's like "Taylor, when you see Piper digging in the cat dish and eating cat food you need to get her out of there or tell me" but no..she sits there and laughs at Piper for doing it...UGHHHHHHHH! Although I joke to JJ, saying maybe that's why her hair has grown so fast! HAHAHA!
As a mother I have many imperfections and am guilty for doing many things, even more so by not doing certain things...No, I did not give my 17 month old puppy chow to keep her quiet while mama tried to watch her show! Not me!
Laying in bed the other day really not wanting to get up AT ALL.. I did not see Taylor run up the stairs with a bag of Doritos's into her bedroom for breakfast..nope, I did not!
And I certainly do not allow my 5 year old to pick out her own clothes and wear them out in public looking like she came from the circus and then have to chuckle at her, noooooo I wouldn't!

No comments:
Post a Comment