
"On the wings of love"
..I can't say that I am entirely disappointed in his final choice between Vienna and Tenley.
Vienna: My first impression of her as with pretty much everyone else..she's trashy. Bleach blonde hair with black roots, a star necklace(my 5 year old daughter has one similar from Claire's), her choice of outfits, her personality...she has no class.
Tenley: At first I am thinking this girl is so fake, give up on the voice..but then she continued to talk the same with everyone, baby talk. My 5 year old even made a remark saying "mom, I like her, I like this show." Well yeah, it's like she's a guest reader at the library for the children, ha!
Gia: She was my favorite out of the whole bunch and I really seen a connection between her and Jake. They would have been perfect together! A pilot and a swim suit model...awwwwwwwww! :o)
..I don't quite understand how Jake could love two completely opposite women, I mean really they couldn't have been more different!
He obviously liked Tenley's morals, background, and good natured personality but I don't think she was freaky enough for him, if you know what I mean! ;)
And that's what he saw in Vienna. She has a wild side and is so immature.
But whatever..he's an idiot and I don't see their marriage lasting!
I am however looking forward to The Bachelorette, although I am not too crazy about Ali, she seems kind of fake to me and why she left Jake to go back to work and now she's coming back to do a whole season?! I don't get it!

No comments:
Post a Comment