
Yay! My Friday is here! I have really been anticipating this one, solely because I am leaving up north(Detroit Lakes) to go visit my grandpa..he's taking my mom and I to the casino's and to enjoy the night life up there, I love it up there, it's one of my favorite places!!!!
Here are this week's questions..Enjoy!
1. What's your guilty pleasure? chocolate & online shopping.
2. What is your favorite TV series? yikes! That's a toughie..I would have to say "Desperate Housewives." "Keeping up with the Kardashians" is a fav. too..although that's reality TV!
3. Can you speak any foreign languages? no. I do know a bit of ASL tho!
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? oh goodness, doesn't every girl have too many?! If I had to guess I would say about 60 pairs...I have about 5 totes out in the garage just full of shoes!
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.? No peanuts, yuck! I love just plain M&M's...but I am a chocoholic so I will take anything, really! :o)
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

Desperate Housewives is my guilty pleasure AND my favorite series!
ReplyDelete