Thursday, March 25, 2010

Being me.



I don't try to be candy coated. I don't try to walk on eggshells. I am what I am. Love me or hate me.

..This blog goes out to those of you that read this and that happen to think it's about you by jumping to conclusions.
First of all, I just want to make it clear that if I don't respect you or have something to say in regards to you...I WILL! If your my friend that is..I am not going to write blogs about my friends in a negative way, I would NEVER EVER do that! And it's sad that my friends read my blogs and get all riled up thinking it's about them. I hate that I have to write a blog like this, being all dramatic and what have you. But I wanted to set things straight.. And frankly as simple as it is..if you get offended my opinions and what I blog about...don't read them! I'm a very opinionated person with strong views and I feel this is the place where I can let go and blog about my feelings without being judged. Well, little did I know my friends would think it was about them and now I have to be careful with what I write.
AGAIN, I am a true friend, I love my friends, and I don't talk and gossip about my friends so please stop worrying that my posts are about you if I am rambling about mothers going out every weekend leaving their kids with sitters and living off of the state, etc. That's to low life parents, I wouldn't refer that "statistic" to one of MY friends! :o)

Whoooaa, I am relieved I got this out there. I know I've made some of you upset and I'm sorry. Like I've said before..if you get offended with my topics I choose to blog about then find something else to read, as harsh as that sounds but this blogging of mine has been very helpful for me..being able to voice my opinion!

Again, sorry if I've made you upset..it wasn't my intention.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers