
I'm not doing this post for the sole purpose of a prize being involved..nahhhh!
Guess who went outside today to play w. their kids and skipped out on wearing a bra?!?! NOT me! I'm high class lady and care too much what others would think of my big but inflated breastfeeding "girls!"
I'm like Mrs. Cleaver, up and at 'em bright and early to make my girls breakfast, I would NEVER allow my 5 year old to make her own breakfast this morning..of course that would mean milk spilled on the floor and countertops and a waste of $2..that extra 10 mins. of sleep was not worth the cleanup and wasted milk!
...And since I have not done any of the above statements..I will continue to tell you that I did not secretly take JJ's credit card to make an online purchase...how horrible...can you belive women actually would do such a thing to their husbands without their knowledge..how low!
Well there you have it...if you'd like to read what others have not been doing this week head on over to her blog and check it all out!

No comments:
Post a Comment