
Happy Friday y'all! I'm so ready and excited for this weekend..we have soooo much planned as a family! LOVE IT!
Alright...question time!
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? more then I need to! I really get sucked into reading/researching things online...I may sound like a crazy person admitting this but it all contributes to my anxiety..if I am watching TV, the news or reality TV, whatever it may be and something pops up and I need to more about it I hop on the computer to google the person or subject, then I get wrapped up into so much other stuff! I HATE it..it's sooo weird..I am a google guru.
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
Both, we have started their college fund already for both the girls but I fully anticipate to help them out with their schooling and don't expect them to have to pay for it themselves. However, I do want them to have a good work ethic and contribute putting money aside for college.
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? I haven't been the driver but I've been in a couple with other's..although I did have a tire blow on the interstate, I was pulled off on the side with my hazards on and all of a sudden a car driving 70 mph spins out right beside me and rolls into the ditch...it was traumatizing! :/
4. What is your favorite book? oh goodness...hmmm....that's a toughie. I can't think..uhhhh..I really enjoy medical/info. books but I'll say my most recent favorite was "Dear John." I have yet to see the movie!
5. Do you make your bed everyday? I wish I could answer this question with a yes but making my bed is one of the lasts chores I get around to doing! Our bedroom is the least pretty room in the house and I'd really like to change that! I focus too much on the girls' bedrooms and the rooms that others will see but not our bedroom!
Well..there you have it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :o)



No comments:
Post a Comment