
This weeks topic:
'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hope to _______.
**The real question is would you
1.) quit your job/career
2.) continue working
I wish....I could win the lottery real soon, and I would hope to...pay off our debt! We have got ourselves into a bit of debt within the last 2 years, nothing major but enough to hold us back from large purchases. It's sad to admit that money makes a person happier but I will say there are other things and people that make me much more happy!
I'm a stay at home mommy currently but to be honest, having trillions of dollars wouldn't keep me from going back to work, something I enjoy that is!
But right now, I want to be a stay at home mommy, I want to be the one raising my children but also at the same time I want to have a career...so, Lord give me the winning numbers and make all my dreams come true! :o)
Kidding, well kind of...we will have to wait and see what his plan is for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment