
Wow! I know I say this every week BUT I just can't believe how fast my weeks are going! Kind of depressing to be honest, it means I'm getting older and closer to 24 and I don't like the sounds of that! :P
Well..we do have a funfiled weekend ahead of us so I guess it's something to look forward to!
Here's the questions...
1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? yesssiirrrrrrrr.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? ha! It's so embarrassing I am not going to announce it to the world, literally. I wouldn't even tell JJ! LOL.
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear? Oprah is my hero, she's my biggest influence..it'd be such an honor to be on her show, let alone just to be in the audience.
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? I hate to admit this but I have a few things in mind that I would LOVE to have done..I use to frown upon plastic surgery but that was before I knew what having children could do to your body.
First and foremost I'd like a mommy makeover..get rid of the belly, thighs, and ass.
Then I'd like some fat injections into my lips, an eyebrow lift, and I think that's about it! ha!
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? No jeans at the moment because they're my fat jeans and I'm not proud of that. I have about 15 lbs. to lose to fit into my favorite AE jeans..out of all jeans these ones are just a perfect fit and I love the light washy holey style!
The end.
Enjoy your weekend folks!



No comments:
Post a Comment