
Time for Getting to know you Sunday! I'm not liking that the real world starts back up again tomorrow..I fully enjoy my weekends, together as a family. But I guess bring on the new week, this last one was not too lovely with two sick kiddos and all.
Alright..so here are the questions..
1. What year did you graduate high school? 2004
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? eyebrows.
3. Beach house or Lake house? hmm...that's a toughie. I would say both BUT if I had to pick I'd say beach house.
4. Mac or PC? PC
5. Did you wear braces? yes. for like 3 yrs. uck.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? oh wow! Ummm..I would say Marilyn Monroe..she lived such a beautiful glamorous life..a great actress, singer, model, and the biggest sex symbol! Now that's a title! :o)
7. How many times have you moved in your life? Honestly, way too many to count..I'm going to guess and say about 12 times. Crazy.
8. Would you rather cook or clean? It depends on my mood! Some days I enjoy both and others I let me house go wild and feed the kids PB& J's! ha!

I seriously agree with the eyebrows. I need a good waxing to the eyebrows. I have been so busy that, that is my last concern. I love your blog. New follower.!
ReplyDeleteCute blog! I have to admit that I neglect my eyebrows as well.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!