Sunday, March 28, 2010

A must have in your kitchen!



I just want to give a little product review and share a new must have!!
For those of you like me, who enjoy watching all the neat things they sell on infomercials..I'm sure you've seen or heard of the Nuwave Oven?!
I actually got it at Menards OR Fleet Farm($120)...I don't know the difference and I honestly didn't pay much attention, how horrible..right! I just knew that they sold them there!

Anyways, the set up was a sench! And all you need to do is place your food in there, turn it on, and set the timer. Now..I somehow misplaced my how to booklet so I didn't really know how long to cook my whole 5 pound chicken in there, so I guess and figured 2 hours, since I put it in frozen. Took it out, gave it a try...and WOW! It was honestly the best chicken I've ever had..seriously. And I like how the fat drips down into the tray, it makes for a much healthier meal.
The clean up isn't too bad either..just take out and wash the grill and tray.

And you can cook ANYTHING in there..from cookies, pizza, steak, vegetables to everything else imagainable!
I could see myself using the Nuwave for just about every meal...I LOVE not having to slave over a hot stove!

Well..there you have it. I just wanted to share this nifty little appliance with you all!
Now go out and make your purchase! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers