Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


This is my first post for Wishful Wednesday and the topic is wedding dresses.

LOVE this subject! I don't know if it's just me but I have a VERY hard time finding a dress that I like, maybe it's because I haven't actually been to a store to try it on but I have looked all over the web and came across some nice ones but not a one has stood out, I haven't fallen in love yet! But here are a few that I really do adore....





This is the look I like but that obviously doesn't mean these dresses are going to do me any justice unless I was a size oo. So, we'll see...however, I do know I don't want a frilly puffy princess dress. I want something earthy, vintage, Bohemian like...now I'm really getting ahead of myself! :o)



3 comments:

  1. I think the top one is most "fitting" of you and your personality/style. I can definitely see you in something similiar to that type of design! HINT HINT JJ....I can SEE her in that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Thank you, it is my fav. one!!!
    The only "problem" I have is that it kind of looks like a night gown and may not look wedding"y" enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you were to take that design and make some "tweeks" to it, you could get it away from that less casual look and look a little more "wedding gown". I don't think you'd want to change too much about it though because it really is YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers