Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!




Happy Friday y'all! I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend!
Here are this weeks questions...



1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
yes, Adam Young at our local Walmart and then I seen Britney Spears tour bus at our Applebee's..although I didn't see her tho!


2. What temperature do you keep your house? 71-72 degrees.


3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? yes! Dust is the worst, I feel the need to grab a kleenex and wipe down people's end tables, and shelves when I see layers of it. ha! I am constantly dusting but that's also because all of our furniture is black wood so I can not go any longer then a week without getting out the pledge! It's just one of those things I oddly obsesse over..


4. What's the worst job you ever had? United States Postal Service. I seriously cried everyday that I pulled into the parking lot..and tiptoed to my station in hopes that my post master didn't have to know I was there, ha! She was evil, the worst lady I've ever met! It didn't help that I was pregnant at the time either and hormonal.


5. What is your most sentimental possession? my photos, baby books, and scrapbooks. I need to get them into some type of fire safe box..I fear all the time that I'll lose them all in a fire or tornado or something! ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers