
Happy Sunday! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend..I'm actually ready for the work week to start, I guess really because I'll find out if I got the job or not! I don't want to sound too confident but I'd be surprised if I didn't get it! :P
Well here are the questions for this week's Getting to know you!
1. Why did you start blogging? Ummm...well I signed up for my first blog back in 2007 to blog about our only daughter at the time and just to blog about my rants and ramblings and that sorta thing..well I just got busy and never kept up with it.
And now that I'm a SAHM and I have family all over that don't get to see my girls often, I like to blog for that main reason but also it's a great way to vent stuff for me..I've always felt a relief by journaling.
2.Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? Mckmama..not only because she's the queen of blogging but also because I really share a lot of the same beliefs and parenting style as she does..plus she lives in Minnesota too! I would love to go hang out with her and her kids for a day!
3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are? PAHAHAHA! Well, losing that 10 lbs. would help me fit into the new pair of jeans I just bought..BUT I have a lot more weight to lose for myself not because someone else wants me to or tells me that I'd look better.
4. What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? In JJ's case he is confused and questions A LOT of my ways..ha, he doesn't understand why I always need to bring my purse w. me wherever we go or why I need to buy new clothes and shoes to feel good or why I wait til the last minute to do things!
5.Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? I have three..one on my wrist, foot, and back.
6. What was the best year of your life and why? Well aside from having my children..I would say 2002, it was a very happy year for me, I guess it was my last year of freedom and getting to do my own thing..I got to hang out w. some really good friends all the time..it doesn't sound very interesting but it was my best year!
7.Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day. Honestly, I would hate to be a guy, ha! I guess it would be nice to just be able to take a shower and not having to do anything w. your hair or face! Umm..I don't know what else...not having to worry about cooking and cleaning. And being able to go have drinks w. your buddies after work. What am I saying I would hate to be a guy...they have it sooo easy!
8.What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?I'm not a big drinker but when I do it's usually a margarita, wine or a beer. Nothing that would raise any eyebrows!
There they are..if you'd like to play head on over to Mannland5.com...I still havent learned how to link up..can anyone help me?!? PLEASE!!!

Such a cute blog! I completely agree with your answers to number 7, the more I was thinking about it, the more I was thinking of how easy men have it sometimes!
ReplyDeletesuch a great blog! :) loved your answers!
ReplyDeleteGlad I found you through Getting To Know You. Great answers!
ReplyDeleteK from LifeofK
This was the perfect post because I was just stopping by to get to know you! Ha! Your girls are just PRECIOUS and I look forward to stopping by more often! Take care!
ReplyDeleteHey, sorry it took em forever to answer you. Busy day. Answers to your questions is to change the color of your font: when you are typing your blog post there be a "A" with a black underline in the toolbar are the top of the post. Click that and then whatever color you would like. To link up simply go to MannLand5's "Getting to Know You" post. At the bottom it has the list of all the people who linked up. At the bottom it says "You are next...CLICK HERE to enter your link" Click that. Then next to "title:" put you blog name. and next to "Link Url" put your "Getting to Know You" Post url. Any questions feel free to email me:
ReplyDeletesilky.bowties@gmail.com
such cute answers!!! Happy Monday! ;)
ReplyDelete