
Oops! I totally have been slacking on "getting to know you Sundays." How could I...I LOVE this one!
The questions..
1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
Reese's peanut butter cup eggs.
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? Overall I'd say women, which seems so obvious for most but I've seen it from all aspects!
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
If the blog is entertaining enough and can hold my attention I do enjoy reading those but my favorites are ones w. pictures and short simple captions.
4. Were you popular in highschool? yes. I was the type that was friends with everyone, however there was a lot of drama in our small town that led to losing friends and re gaining new ones.
5. What's your bra size? I just went to VS and got sized....WOW! I was def. wearing the wrong size bra's...LOL. How were my ta-ta's even holding up?! Pretty sure they weren't! bahaha!
6. How many states have you lived in? Just Minnesota.
7. What's one blog you read every day? ummmmmmm. I don't think I read a particular one everyday, I just read the updated ones I see in my dashboard.
8. Peanut butter or Nutella? with breastfeeding peanut butter has become one of my favorite foods, I literally just eat it w. a spoon from the container...mmmmm...nummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment