Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Question Friday!



...It's been a horrible day at our house today! :/
I knew something was wrong with Miss Piper when it was 12:00pm and she was still sleeping...I had to wake her up and have her come downstairs for the day!
Well, she insisted on having grape juice...ya know the deep dark purple stuff that stains EVERYTHING! Well within minutes the whole sippy cup of grape juice she drank was ALL OVER my carpet..it just kept coming out, like Exorcist style...TMI, sorry..but the poor thing has never puked before, she was so traumatized! I even cried for her..I need to hurry it up on here so I can hold her and cuddle her up for the day...she needs mama's lovings! :o)


Anyways, here's this weeks questions:


1. What is your worst memory of your siblings? Hmmmm..I'm gonna have to skip this question, just because this is kinda personal!

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!) hahaha...oh jeezzzzz, this is HORRIBLE!
When I was 9 years old, I had a babysitter over, and well I thought it'd be funny to call up Domino's Pizza and order 20, yes 20 large pepperoni pizza's...and I stupidly put the order in my mom's name and had them delivered to my next door neighbor...I wasn't the brightest bulb in the tanning bed, that's for sure!


3. Where do you like to go to relax? I like to lock myself in my bedroom!


4. What was the last thing you won? Ummmm...it's been awhile since I've won anything! Well, does going to the casino count?! I won $300 on a machine...which was pretty exciting considering I've only been to a casino 3x!


5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose? Probably Family Feud, that seems like my kind of game! :o)

There you have it...have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers