
Yayyy! Good results this week...and the results are.. 5 lbs. GONE!
2 additional pounds gone from last week.
How am I doing it?! A break up. Yes, JJ and I had a BIG spat last Friday and broke up for few days. I didn't eat anything for 1 1/2 days, then I slowly started getting an appetite back but still had no desire for food. It was a sad time...but things are better now, we're together, and happy! So, if I don't start my diet plan TODAY I am going to gain these 5 lbs. back instantly! :/
It's less then a month until swimming pool time at the waterpark and boating at the lake...I will not put on a swimsuit until I at least lose 10 more lbs!
Is that even possible?! UGHHHHHHHHHHH. A hot and fat summer, I will not have it!

No comments:
Post a Comment