Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday!



Happy Friday! It's been a good day so far..the sun is finally out after a week without it! I'm headed to my health evaulation here in a little bit so they can tell me how fat I am, LOL...but hopefully this "diet" works! I have a lot of weight to lose by December 1st! :/

Here are this week's questions:



1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone? Hhhmmm, this is a toughie! Toss up between going out with the girls or spending the night out with my love..well, I'm gonna go and pick date night! JJ & I don't do it often enough so if we got the opprutunity I'd definately take advantage, travel and do something really romantic!


2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? hahaha, this is soooo funny! I was JUST showing this to Taylor last night...yes, I can! My tongue is awkardly large and long!


3. What is your favorite flower and why? Sunflowers...love 'em! They are full of warmth, sunshine, and I just love the smell.


4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? First of all let me just say I don't regret things...because at that point of your life it made you happy...but I would tell myself to focus and do better in school. Also, not worrying about boys/relationships so much..I am sooooo thankful and blessed to have Taylor here(Piper too) but having a child in highschool was very hard...it changed us in a lot of ways..neither one of us was able to go to school after high school graduation...we needed to work. Anyways, I just would have liked to have a degree, be married, and owned our own house before we had kids! BUT we're happy and doing well now, that's all that matters! :o)


5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? Pay of debt.




1 comment:

  1. So, you're one of the talented few who can touch their nose with their tongue? I've heard it said that that is a sign of wisdom! (Alas, I do not have that talent...guess I'm just an average Joe...) ;)
    You have a beautiful family! And, I agree - it's hard to hate the things that bring you to this point in life if you love your life. But, it's tough if you took the hard road (I speak of my own life...) I myself love where I'm at, but would have told my younger self to not be so boy crazy, to finish college and to have more confidence...but would that have brought me to a different place in life? Would I still be as happy as I am? If not, then I guess I'd do it all over again...
    Deep question, huh? ;)
    Have a great weekend - it's been fun kicking around philosophical theories with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers