
First of all...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MAMA'S! Hope you enjoyed your day! :o)
Alright, so I gotta hurry up and finish this post...I gotta go to bed early tonight!
Why?! Because tomorrow is my first day of school, yes college school! OMG! I never thought I would be able to say that for myself..I didn't think I would actually go back..but here I am all ready to go! Exciting but nerve wracking!! :/
Here are the questions...
1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife) I would honestly have to say today was my most memorable Mother's Day!
I got some really neat precious gifts from my girls. We spent the day at my moms, had a BBQ...played and relaxed...it was so nice, we don't get to do that often!
Then we headed to JJ's parents for the evening and did the same thing!
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it? I've been pulled over ONCE and it was my mom's fault..haha, she said if I didn't drive faster she was going to make me get out and switch and have her drive...ugh, well so I went over the limit a bit...got pulled over..and well I did kinda talk my way out of it, plus with having a clean background and nothing on my record I suppose that helped with just giving me a warning! ;)
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet? Hmmm..well I still have clothes from high school...only for motivation! HA! To be a size 6 again would be the greatest thing...well not the greatest, but damn..how awesome I would feel!
4. Do you whiten your teeth? Not professionally..but with home products...my teeth kinda got stained from previously smoking and drinking pop, then with puking for 3 mos. straight when I was pregnant with Piper. :(
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"? This sounds silly but I absolutely hate the word "panties"...it sounds creepy! LOL.
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go? Ohhh jeeezzzz...I'm not too picky! I'd honestly take anywhere, ha! But Ireland sounds nice...that or somewhere tropical!
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs? No, not really. I think I just said a "cuss" word about..haha!
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....? My computer and internet..gosh, I would go insane without it!

No comments:
Post a Comment