
"For I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me, and the life I now live I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and delivered himself up for me."- Galatians 2:20
...Wow, I can't believe my baby(13 year old) sister just got confirmed!
That was me exactly 10 yrs. ago, freaky! Time really goes by that fast...it's almost depressing! :/
I am very proud of her tho, everything she has done and continues to do in her life is so positive, she is a such a leader. Always trying to do the right thing!
Even though she's a spoiled little brat and gets EVERYTHING she wants...she's a sweet and genuine Bible banger...ha, I joke about how religious she's gotten ever since she started at a private Catholic school this year after coming from hickville! LOL.
Anyways...here's some photos of the day! ENJOY!
Tessa & grandpa Wally.

Tessa & her sponsors and their kiddos.


The three sissies! Me, my sister Tessa, and my sister Lindsay.-Don't mind me, I wasn't feeling or looking to hot that day! :/

Her purity ring.

Our mama and Tess.

Tessa and her bestie, Lauren.

Tessa, grandma, and grandpa Wayne.


No comments:
Post a Comment