Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In..



I've lost 3 lbs!!!!
It's such a good feeling of confidence and motivation when you see the numbers on the scale dropping, I'm really wanting to continue with this...I'm stoked!!

Let me just explain how I did it...LOL.
Well..you see Miss Piper give me the flu, so for the last 2 days my diet consists of gatorade and saltine crackers....mmmm! :/
I don't recommend this weight loss to anyone! ha! This is the WORST flu I've ever had, I'll skip the details but imagine the grossest way to be sick! LOL.

I'm waiting on my "diet" products to be here, she said Wednesday...so if not today I'm hoping 2morrow, if I'm feeling better to even take anything besides my crackers and gatorade!
But now I'm happy to keep up and blog about this..haha! Because I have some results to give!

Stay tuned, let's hope my numbers don't go up next week! :/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers