Monday, May 3, 2010

Not me Monday!




Are you feeling guilty that you put your child in slippers to go to church because she didn't have any shoes that matched her dress? Or overcome with shame on a Saturday morning because you pretended you didn't hear your children come to wake you up for breakfast and to start the day?
Well McMama says dont be! That's why she created Not me Monday!
For us mothers to admit our imperfections, our guilt, and embarrassing moments!


It wasn't this mama who opened the front door to send her oldest off to school this morning only wearing her nursing night gown...ya know, a gown made for your girls to hang out..nope, not me! What would I say to the neighbor kids or to their parents for that matter, I would NEVER do that!

Guess whoes washer had the newspaper in it this morning, not mine!
It certainly was not one of my children who somehow slipped the newspaper in the washer, buried it under the towels in there so mama could wash it all to shreds, leaving a HUGE mess and icky towels that needed to be re washed!

Who ignores the door when the census people come knocking on it for you to fill out the answers to their questions....I would never do that, my vote counts and I make sure I abide by all rules...it was not me sitting on the couch, still wearing my nursing gown, hoping the lady didn't hear the TV on or Piper throwing one of her fits, it was not me, not today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers