
I should have been in bed hours ago but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to do this Sunday post! :P
Alright, here are the questions:
1. Are you superstitious? yes. It contributes from my anxiety...like don't step on a crack or you'll break your mama's back. HA!
Yeah...umm...I don't step on cracks...and I know my mama's back won't break...it's silly but I still do it! ha!
And if I'm looking at the clock at 11:11...yes I am lame and am going to wish on something...LOL.
2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? Hhmmm..that's a toughie.
I love dolphins but the ocean and sharks would scare me..I like giraffe's but I wouldn't want to be eaten by lions...hahaha...so, just to be a spoiled house dog would be ideal, I guess! :P
3. You would never catch me wearing.........? crocs. I absolutely HATE crocs. UGLY.
The only people that should be allowed and that can pull them off are children and nurses...and they look especially ridiculous when people wear them with socks.
4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? YES. Almost always! I love hearing people's voices and you can really get a sense of their true personality...:P
5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? Yes, I get my "girlie parts" waxed when I am brave enough and in the "mood" and I get my eyebrows waxed as often as I can...I slack on that tho! :/
6. Are you a spender or a saver? I am not a saver AT ALL...if I have a dollar, I go to the Dollar Tree to buy something, ANYTHING, LOL...it causes a lot of tension around here..because JJ likes to save.
7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman? Gerad Butler...oh my goodness....HOT! And that accent...mmmmm, even hotter!
8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? My last cigarette was December 28, 2007!!!! Piper was the reason I quit...as soon as she was conceived I got EXTREMELY sick when I smoked...thank goodness for that!

That's a good reason to quit smoking :)
ReplyDelete