
OOoops! I didn't get around to do my "Wednesday weigh in" post. Not that there's really an improvement! pssshh! Well, tomorrow I'm getting a health evaluation done and will hopefully start some supplements to help me along this journey...so stay tuned! :o)
School is kicking my butt, so it's hard to update on here as much as I'd like to and hence why I didn't get around to it.
Uh, first day of school was on Monday..who would have thought I would have 129 pages of textbook to read, followed by a 40 question quiz on the FIRST day...yikes! Shouldn't the professor like ease us into this course, not traumatize us?!
Since I'm taking this term of classes online, it's crazy chaotic to keep up with tests, assignments, and discussions so I am heading to Target after this to pick up some sort of planner that I can put up in my study area...it's wayyyy too much for me to remember and keep track, let alone in knowing what day it is!
Alright, enough of the rambling...I have so much to do around the house today, it's depressing..I have been slacking on my house lately, that's another thing I gotta get at Target today...my special cleaning products they have!!!! That'll motivate me to put on my Mrs. Cleaver pants! ha!

I have a planner laid out for Danny's school work too. It's an absolute life saver! They usually give you the semester's syliabus so you can easily write down each assignment and project due. I highlight the important one's not to miss and we usually do good :) It's a lot more difficult when you don't have a teacher constantly reminding you!
ReplyDelete...Yeah, it's hard to remember when an assignment is due, or when you need to post an online discussion, I'm constantly checking to make sure nothing is due for the day! ughhhhhh!
ReplyDeleteSo, what is he going to Rasmussen for?!
Oh, he's not actually going to Rasmussen. He's attending Mankato State. Currently working on his Bachelor degree for RN. He has about a year left to go .. than he'll be starting on his Master degree for Nurse Practitioner.
ReplyDelete...Oh! I thought you said before he was going to Rasmussen?! :P
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought he received his RN?!
I must totally be out of the loop and making it all up in my head or something?! hahaha.
No, your not totally loosing it! Ha Ha .. He is already an RN but only has his associates degree. I was confused with what school you were attending and thought you were going to Mankato as well.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete