
Happy Friday! I gotta make this a quick one! Taylor has her spring sing today, then I gotta head and meet with my health coach to pick up my products! Check my Wednesday post to see my results! :o)
Here are this weeks questions:
1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
No iPhone here, not that advanced yet. I'm perfectly content with my blackberry.
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
Hhmmm..it's hard to think of a particular memory...I'd say playing with my childhood friend, Molly...I think I was at her house everyday! I enjoyed her house so much better then mine at the time, it was kind of a rough time those early years, we moved so much, so her house and family gave me a lot of comfort!
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching? BUGS. Any type of flying, crawling insect...ewwwww! MAJOR phobia! LMAO, just so you know, I had to put my feet up on my chair...I just got the feeling that bugs are crawling below me! UCK.
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Wow! That's a toughie! I just read this question to JJ and he answered for me...Gerard Butler, so I could play with him! bahahaha!
Actually though, I'd love Oprah to come over! I would love to spend the day with her!!!!
5. What would you say is your best physical feature? What if I have a few?! haha, seriously though I am sooo self conscious and am not pleased at all with my body but I have to say I do have nice hands and feet. Also, I like my eyes..JJ says they have that exotic look! ;)
Alright, gotta go! Have a wonderful weekend folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment