Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In..



I really don't want to post this blog today because to be completely honest I haven't done a whole lot this last week to make an effort to give positive news on my progress! :/

Ummm..my menu lately consists of:

BREAKFAST: honey nut Cheerios or shredded mini wheat's.
LUNCH: I either skip lunch or it's out to eat somewhere...Subway, Arby's, Mickey D's.
SUPPER: Spaghetti, Taco's, Goulash, Chili, BBQ Chicken, etc...I cook pretty healthy..and make sure we get protein, veggies, grain, and dairy into our dinner every night.

I'd say my biggest problem is snacking throughout the day..and it's either chocolate or ice cream...and I can't stop! I swear breastfeeding has UPed my cravings tremendously! My medication I am on for anxiety is also to blame for the weight gain...my Dr. told me the average person gains 20-30 lbs. on this particular medication...which sux but it helps my panic attacks so I can't really complain about the awful weight gain I've had with it. :(

Ummmm...I've gained 2 lbs. since last Wednesday..UCK.

I'm starting an actual weight loss plan, hopefully within the next 2 weeks I'll be able to get my products and I'll make sure to give a little review on that and how it goes!



1 comment:

  1. Hang in there honey! Weight loss is SO HARD! I am a snacker too and that has always been my downfall. Word of advice, get all junk food out of the house...then you won't be tempted :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers