
I'm gonna get right to the questions...
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? Definately my designer bags..
2. Have you ever played a team sport? I was in volleyball and track. But to be honest I was never the athletic type girl...I was the one that was worrying about matching a ribbon in my pony with my blue "Huskies" shorts and constantly making sure I looked good! pahahaha, ahhhhhh, loser, I know!
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. I absolutely hate any kind of bug...there isn't a cute one out there that I'd want to be...even a ladybug is gross b/c they look like those dang Asian beatles.
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? Hmmm..I don't really burn..I have that darker kinda pigmentation but I burn A LOT when I'm pregnant...I'd say my chest and arms burn the easiest.
5. Are you happy? I am almost always a happy person!
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? Hhmmm...ROFL(rolling on floor laughing) kinda bugs me, just because it doesn't look right, haha...plus, are you seriously rolling on the floor?!
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I always say I want to get out of this town, just because it's small enough where everyone knows everything, then it stirs up a lot of drama BUT if you just keep to yourself and close friends then it is a really nice town to live! I would love to move to Montana, Maine, or California...but Minnesota is a REALLY nice place to live, work, raise your kids, and the schools here are amazing for our children! So...those other places will just have to be vacay spots! ;)
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? Ughhh. Nothing. That's my problem.
There you have it! Enjoy your Sunday! :O)

No comments:
Post a Comment