Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to know YOU!



Happy Sunday! My goodness! My weeks are just cruising along...I feel like I JUST did my Sunday post but it's already been a week, sheesh! :/

Alright, here are this weeks questions, enjoy! :o)



1. Do you have a fetish?..Ya know, I may have a couple but I'm certainly not going to reveal my "fantasies" for the world to read, sorry! :P

2. Do you sing in the shower? nope.

3. Who was your first crush? Does it count as early as kindergarten?! If so, his name was Taylor...he was this brown eyed, dark haired boy...looked like an Italian..I knew that I liked tall, dark, and handsome at such a early age! ;)
I was soooo boy crazy the next 11 yrs! ha!

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? Hmmm..I am really picky when it comes to how manly a man is..it's such a turn off when a guy has softer hands then I do! :/
I can't pick just ONE best trait but I would have to say I think it's pretty manly when a guy can build and put something together without having to read directions...IDK, that sounds silly..but craftsmanship is such a turn on for me! :P

5. Do you sleep naked? Not completely naked but just in my underoo's...regardless of having the central air on in our house, our upstairs is still a sauna, so come summer time we ALL sleep in just our undies!

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Hmmm..lemme think...bite my nails, chew my cheeks..ummm..I'm sure I do a lot of odd things but I can't think of anything else..

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? check meh facebook.

8. Summer is.....? bliss. Once summer comes around, I feel like a totally different person, I think they call that seasonal depression! ha!
Summer is a time to be with friends and family all season long...camping, bonfires, boating, heading to the pool, wearing cute little sun dresses EVERYDAY! MN summers are soooo beautiful there are so many fun activities to do!

Well, there you have it!




2 comments:

  1. Following you :) Be sure to stop by my blog and check out my giveaway!!
    http://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from the ManLand5's blog hop and I'm your newest follower. Come visit my blog and follow me too okay? Love this song...and who could be cuter than Taylor? Smiles.

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers