Thursday, May 27, 2010

Five Question Friday!



Happy Friday! I am soooooo looking forward to this Memorial Day weekend! We have soooo much planned..between a beer bash for softball, romantic getaway with just JJ and I, boating, and a Memorial Day party at the in laws! This weekend is just jam packed with FUN!

Alright, here are the questions:

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Hmmm...toughie. Ya know, I honestly can't think of anything..I could say that I've been wanting to contact my dad so he can meet his grand daughter's for the first time, he wrote to me back in December with his phone number for me to call him..I haven't seen him in 6 yrs. and have only met him about 10x my entire life, which I only remember 2 of those times. I guess now that I'm going to school and doing something with my life and that I have two beautiful girls to show for, I feel VERY proud and I want him to see that...so yeah, I still need to work up the courage to make that call. :/


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? hahaha! Funny you should ask this!
And I did just that last night..blew about $100 at Target. LOVE doing that! Just to get all that fun "junk" that JJ doesn't have to know about but eventually finds out anyways because I am not a good liar or secret keeper AT ALL!
So, last night I bought the girls a few shorts and shirts, Piper some Elmo plate ware, Taylor some artsy stuff to play with, makeup, a journal for myself, hair products, a candle...and a few other knick knacks!


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? swings, I guess.


4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? A muffin and coffee or cereal is my type of breakfast. I don't have a big appetite for a hearty breakfast in the AM. However, I do like breakfast for supper..eggs, sausage, and pancakes...mmmm, perfect! :o)



5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? I'm 50/50. I go through moods/spurts. When I am in the mood to clean and have a clean house, I have a bit of OCD...constantly fixing a messed up rug that one of the girls tripped over, going around spraying Lysol, wiping down the cupboards with bleach wipes, an anti bacterial freak!
And then some days I don't do ANYTHING. And those are the days where the family is just out of sorts because nothing is clean or organized..so I am really trying to keep motivated on keeping a tidy house! :/

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend! :o)





1 comment:

  1. Jenn just outdid herself with your design - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers