Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Layla Grace


What a strong courgeous beautiful little girl!

I have followed Layla's story on here for about the last month, reading the updates from her parents whom seem soooo strong and brave. I truely admire them, they have gone through a parents worst fear but yet kept a calmness about it.

I have tears rolling down my face, this is so hard..I did not know this family personally but I feel so close to them, my heart aches for their loss. Why did God need this little girl so soon, she had amazing parents and two wonderful older sisters..why was it her time?
I could continue to go on about her battle with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma but I want to keep this short and sweet..Layla has gone to play with the angels as her mother says. She is now pain free and able to be a 2 1/2 year old up in heaven with her heavenly father.

My sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to the Marsh family, whom have so much strength but yet are suffering a great loss. There are millions of us world wide who have prayed for Layla and her family and we will continue to do so.

Rest in peace Layla Grace..11/26/2007 - 3/9/2010.

But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.

—Luke 18:16

God Bless.




1 comment:

  1. I have been following their story as well and brings tears to my eyes whenever I've thought of their story. Never in a million years could I imagine losing a child, let alone having to watch one go through such a painful time such as Layla. She truly is a beautiful, amazing and touching little girl, who will forever live on and be her mom and dad's guardian angel now. RIP dear Layla Grace.

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers