Sunday, April 4, 2010

...and it's still Easter!

...yikes, it's been a rough day! Well, actually it was a perfect day, just eventful and I am wore out! It didn't help that JJ decided to have a poker party last night...yeah, the night before Easter morning...awwww, he's brilliant sometimes...I love him for that tho! ;)
Yesterday we went to JJ's parents for their Easter...unfortunately I got like 3 pictures and my camera died..bummer!
But I did manage to capture about 140 today at my family's Easter..haha, so I'll share some of our Easter weekend!


Our egg coloring set up!


Taylor working on her eggs..


Taylor on the search for eggs.

Piper trying to swipe sissy's eggs.



Taytor Tot w. her Easter basket.



Piper w. her baby...she was so excited this morning and ripped her basket..so we didn't get a picture in time! ha!

Taylor playing w. her Zhu Zhu pet..she's obsessed. She brought it to bed w. her tonight..ha!




My mom, her fiance, and his two boys.


This is suppose to be for the kids!



Tessa and Nick both spotted the golden egg at the same time so they get their reward!


Grandma playing w. her camera.



Having a 13 year old sister gives me an excuse to be a kid with her..and of course to pose for the camera! ;)


Auntie Tessa and Taylor.


Piper on the search for her eggs..she found all hers except one!!!!!


Tay has 2 so far!


Daddy & girls.

The Pod Piper.


Piper pouting b/c she couldn't grab other people's eggs...poor baby!



The girls had a WONDERFUL Easter..they got 4 Easter baskets each so it was almost like Xmas for them! I am soooo sick of toys, my living room has became the new toy room! :/

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!



1 comment:

  1. Awe, looks so fun.! I miss going on Easter egg hunts.! I went out for coffee instead.! (:

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers