
Well..it's OFFICIAL! I got my acceptance letter in the mail the other day.
Tomorrow is a big day..I've been so nervous about it because it's with my financial advisor..she'll let me know how much of the $72,000 I have to pay out of my own pocket..that worries me b/c honestly, I don't want to have to pay anything..I don't want to be paying off college loans for the rest of my life but I know those who go to college do OR they either have rich parents to pay it for them. Me, not so much...I'll gets lots of help but not a free ride. Oh well, I won't complain..it's a privilege to be able to get an education! And it'll be such a relief when I get my degree and am able to work a 9-5 job w. benefits! :o) I've never had that!
School starts in 27 days, yikes! Welcome to the big girl world Court!

Awesome.! This is such good news.! Education is a great yet stressful thing.! Good Luck.!
ReplyDeleteCongrats court!!! What are you going for???
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm going for my bachelors in healthcare management.