Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I love Target BUT..

...Alright, so all you faithful Target shoppers I'm sure you know about and LOVE the Liberty of London brand...right?!? I know, me too!!!
I came across this purse..http://www.target.com/dp/B0030DS7HC/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect && immediately thought I had to get it...so I did! Well..not exactly. I went to Target to see if they had it..apparently our Target isn't "big" enough to carry a lot of that stuff. So...I went online and ordered it, March 16th my order was confirmed and complete. Well, no bag yet.
Turns out it won't be shipped out until May 1st..what a bunch of shit! I am PISSED!
I love shopping at Target and always will BUT their return policy and online shopping is a CROCK! I will never order online with them again..this isn't the first time I've gone through this. Lesson learned. It is an EXTREMELY cute purse and I know the wait will be worth it..but I want it now! I haven't decided yet if I am going to use it for Piper and her stuff or keep it for myself..I'll put much better use to it! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers