
Happy Friday! Yipppeeeee! I gotta make this quick as I'm heading out to the "Season opener" of garage sales! ha! I get soooo excited, I absolutely love garage saling..I don't really buy used clothes b/c I am EXTREMELY picky with what I put on my girls...hence the fact that both JJ and I received the best dress award our senior year in high school! LOL. Anyways, but I LOVE coming across fun little knick knacks and furniture...especially from elderly people..hehe...but they always have the cutest things..all the antique stuff...ahhhhh, gosh am I really going on about garage sales in my Friday post?! Okay, sorry..you see, this is how excited I get! :P
Anyways here are this weeks questions...enjoy! :o)
1. What was the first car you owned? 2001 Mercury Sable.
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? Ummmm..I'm not one to really get embarrassed because I know lyrics to a song, music is music! :P
3. Have you ever had stitches? Yessssssiiirrrrrrr! 4x in my fingers...yeah, I know...I should lose all privileges to cutting, and cooking! And then I've had stitches in my eyebrow.
4. What was your first job? McDonald's. Around here EVERYONE worked at McDonald's...but ours was sooooo cute, we have a 50's Rock N Roll McDonald's..so when they first opened the attire was white button up shirts with poodle skirts...they were sooooo cute, I loved my uniform! BUT then after a few months they realized it wasn't appropriate..just because of all the yucky grease it was ruining the outfits, yada yada yada...:P
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Elmo! Piper and I watch a lot of Elmo videos...it helps when you're having a hectic day...that little guy can cheer anyone up! ;)
Well..there you have it! Have a wonderful weekend folks!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment