Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!



Happy Friday y'all!
I hope you have some wonderful plans for the weekend..us, not so much!
Here's this weeks questions..ready..




1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? I've thought about this numerous times, only because it's one of the most popular questions for surveys! :P
But ummmm...I would have to say Nikki Reed, not that I was entirely a bad girl but I did a few bad things as a teen and she just kinda has my personality..wild, leader type, bitchiness...I'm only 23 so it's only fair I have someone my age play the role of ME! hehe! Although I had to grow up at 17! :/ So those rebel days cut off there!




2. Did you ever go to summer camp? Nooooooooooo! I was def. not one of those kids that wanted to either! I was too shy and would have been extremely homesick and would have hated my mom for putting me through such horror!
My mom sent me to a church retreat for the weekend and I got extremely sick just because I was homesick and did not want to be there...I puked the entire first day and finally the next day they sent me home..thank God, I think everybody was praying for me to go home! LOL.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction? BUGS! BUGS! BUGS! Anything BIG or creepy crawly...ewwwwwww! Well, any animal really..unless I know the animal. I am such a wimp..I'm REALLY afraid of cats! I hate cats but LOVE mine! Weird, I know. But he's really got more of a dog personality then a cat, seriously!


4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts? pahahaha! He seems very irritable and annoyed with me lately..:(
We're kind of stressing with looking and buying our first house and the financial aspect of it that we're just at each other's throats lately..but uh, I'd say my grinding my teeth in my sleep, holding my hand in mid air, my shopping addiction, coming home to a messy house...ohhhh man I sound horrible and this list could really continue..but I'll leave it at this!


5. What is currently your favorite song?
I could never have a favorite song...that's almost like asking me if I have a favorite child! sheesh! Well not quite because I love both of my girls unconditionally and equally but I have a strong love for music and to have to chose just ONE...can't do it! But I will say my most fav. singers are Jewel and Tom Petty.







MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers