Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{Blog Party.}



I just came across this Blog Party and I MUST join in..how fun! :o)
It is a great way to meet other women and mothers and also to grow your own blog! I would love to have many more followers and also be able to find new "friends" on here!

So..I'll begin to tell a little bit about myself and the reasons why I blog and how it all got started!

..Ummm, I'll start with the basics..my name is Courtney, most people call me Court. I am a 23 year old mama to two girls...Taylor and Piper. They are true beauty and my biggest accomplishment..I'm not perfect and I don't do many things right but when I look at them I know I did two things perfectly. They are my world.



Alright, so besides being an extremely proud mama...I have been with their daddy for 7 yrs. now, we met in high school but have yet to get married...I know to most of you our situation just sounds weird and many question why we're not married...well, that wasn't entirely important in the beginning..we were young, having to finish high school, then go into the world as teen parents, getting married was something we wanted to put aside and postpone! But now we'd like it to happen SOON, more so I would like it to happen SOON! :P




I am extremely disorganized, it'll take me days to dig up a birth certificate or a title to our cars(this contributes to being a hoarder and saving EVERY piece of paper and mail we receive) BUT I am however an excessive list maker..I have post it's & pieces of paper throughout the house letting me know what I need to get at the store, Taylor's school activities, bills that need to be paid, and everything else a woman needs to accomplish!


Growing up, our family mostly consisted of girls..we have ONE boy in the family...whoafta! But my mom, sisters, and I are REALLY close. I'd be lost without them! My girls have the best Aunties and grandma! For not having a dad growing up we have all turned into strong, confident girls..and a big part of that to my mom for working HARD and giving us all she could. We love you mom!!!

(My youngest sister..Tessa, younger sister..Lindsay, grandma, myself, and my mom.)


(Tessa, Lindsay, and I.)

I'll leave it at this...I can't wait to read more about all of you!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! Stopping by from UBP! I'm your new follower. Hope to see you at my place sometime:)
    Happy 2010 UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say hi. I like your blog. Hope you are having a great party. Stop by and visit me. I am hosting a giveaway; all I need is a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers