Monday, April 5, 2010

Not me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

..I'm not having a bit of a guilty week...or am I?

It wasn't me who consumed a couple Reese's eggs and some Hershey kisses w. almonds for breakfast and then told Piper we are going for a walk to not skip out on that and watch TV instead!

What mother would lie and tell her daughter a storm was coming and we needed to get inside quick..only because mama didn't feel like sitting out there.

It's not this mama that has too much stress to take a break to go outside with my children..I have not been online for the majority of the day doing finacial work for school...no instead I put that aside and keep up with my children at all times!

Who goes shopping with their boyfriends/husbands and spends way more then they should knowing there are bills due, not this mama! I would feel too guilty to even ask to go shopping!


Do you have anything you don't want to confess?! Something embarrassing you don't want to admit to? Something that all of us would not love to read about! Well..head on over her blog and see what all of us have not been doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers