Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In..



...I'm going to try and write this post as best as I can. I can barely even hear myself think. JJ took a half day from work, came home and started watching "Avatar"...there's a lot of shooting, airplanes going on...LOL. It's extremely LOUD!!! :/

ANYWAYS...so I got to thinking..about this whole diet thing that I keep telling myself that I'll start, then hold off and say I'll start tomorrow instead and the cycle just continues and I have nothing to show!
Well, I thought maybe it would be beneficial to kind of write blogs about my progress, my eating habits, and my exercising routines. It would sure give me a lot more motivation then what I'm going off of currently!

I wish I was brave enough to post my actual weight that way I can let it all out there and it would probably motivate me a lot more..but I'm really ashamed with that at the moment. Maybe when I get to my goal weight I will let y'all know! ha! Probably not...LOL.

So...since it's Wednesday..I think I'll make a post every Wednesday..like Wednesday weigh in..or something along those lines and let y'all know my progress and what I've been doing OR not doing! :/

Let me just admit...I want to be honest with this whole journey...so I will tell you that I did not start off to a good start today!
For breakfast I had Honey Nut Cheerios, which are healthy BUT...for lunch I had McDonald's...yuck, well yumm..I had chicken nuggets and a mocha frappe. FATTENING!

My goal is to lose 50+ lbs. by December 1st.





6 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea. I might want to do a weigh in day on my blog too. It'll keep me going and I don't want to look like im not losing weight to all my bloggers, so knowing people will see my weight loss/gain will keep me super motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yeah, it'd be fun to make up a group with a bunch of us!!!
    I'd REALLY be motivated by "competing" with others!
    But yes, you should start too!
    Just to discuss how much you've been exercising and what you've been eating..IDK how to go about that since I won't blog everyday about my weight and fitness! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am popping on over from Munchkin Land since she designed my blog too, and I LOVE your layout! IT IS AMAZING!!! Isn't Jenn amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Yes, I agree! She is a good designer and very patient! :o)
    Thanks, I was VERY pleased with this design too!

    Your layout is wayyy cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. courtney I'm gonna join you too ha ha....I go to weight watchers every tuesday night so I could just blog about my weigh loss on wednesday lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...yes, join in!!
    How long have you been going to weight watchers?! Good results?!
    I tried it a couple years ago...mehhh, I didn't have the patience or motivation to count out EVERYTHING. :/

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers