
Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a wonderful productive weekend! :P
I can't believe I am able to do this blog post in COMPLETE silence..no kids, no TV, just the wind and the birds! This is sooooo peaceful!!! ha!
Alright, so here are this weeks questions...head on over to wwww.mannland5.com and fill it on out for yourself! (IDK why my blog doesn't allow me to insert a link to mannland5.com instead of writing out the whole website?? HELP!!)
If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action? Ummmm...I'm totally a romance kind of girl...all the way!
2. Do you recycle? I plead the fifth. :/ Okay, honestly...our area doesn't recycle...seriously..but I suppose we could recycle and just haul our stuff down to the recycling plant?! We're really trying to teach our girls how to be "green" and efficient but we're not off to a good start!
3. Have you ever been to a strip club? No. GROSS. It just seems soooo dirty and full of things I would NOT want to catch! :/ UCK.
4. Do you have a nickname? Tortalini(thats what JJ calls me), Court, CJ, Chuggs, and Corky.
5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? Any profanity and vulgar language...just in general. I think the "C" word is the worst thing to be called! :/
6. What are your Summer staples? sundresses. big sunglasses. bronzer. sandals. sprunch spray.
7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? I went to a few garage sales on Friday...and bought a bunch of knick knacks and decor..but that's for the house not necessarily for me...so I guess Wednesday I bought myself a few summer outfits....
8. Are you happy with your boob size? Sometimes they make me feel sexy but then sometimes when I want to wear a cute baby tee or something fitted I HATE them! :(
My boobs have literally tripled in size since I became pregnant with Taylor...how do I make them go down?! LOL
There you have it...now go link up and fill out these questions for yourself!

Hee, some people would consider bigger boobs a good thing!
ReplyDeleteRecycling sucks when the city doesn't help you out!! I love buying summer clothes! Happy Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteHAha, I hear ya about the boob size. Sometimes it's great, then sometimes its like why can I not wear this.!
ReplyDeleteHey! Just stopping by from Mannland's I love you blog...and your little ones are absolutely adorable!!! I am a new follower!!
ReplyDeletehttp://tobininc.blogspot.com/