
WOW! I can not believe I will have a two year old in four months! That just sounds insane! I think I am more excited for her to turn two then when I was when she turned one! I absolutely love and adore Piper at this age..I just LOVE her own little personality she's got, such a princess..so gentle and kind. And it just amazes me that we have full blown conversations with her...3 girls in this house makes for A LOT of talking, bickering, and whining..poor daddy! :O)
Anyways, I've got four months to plan a birthday party. So here is the "concern"..
We did a big party for her one year party, well it was big in the sense that we went all out with decor, food, and everything else..but the guest list was small, sadly quite a few people were unable to make it, which hurt but we got over it..ANYWAYS..I guess if we did have a "big" party for her this time around maybe it would be the chance for the friends and family that didn't show up last time will this time around?! Oh, BTW..when I say having a big party...it's really just a lot of food, fun, games, and an excuse to have a gathering with our loved ones! :o)
So...question..do I have another party for her or do we just keep it simple with us and the grandparents?!
Does it seem tacky to have another family/friends party for her?
For Taylor we just had her one year party her BIG one with family and friends..it was a HUGE turnout..all of our family and friends showed up! Then the rest of the years we just did us and the grandparents..then her 5 year birthday was with her friends and now we'll just continue to do that...well we have a separate day that grandparents come do a little celebration...but I guess what I feel is that..I feel bad that Piper didn't get to experience all her loved ones there with her at her first party..her babybook and scrapbook are lacking important people in her life because they missed her party and I want to make up for that..do you get what I mean, is that weird?! LOL.
Well..any input on this would be greatly appreciated! What do you think I should do?! What are/have you done in previous years with your kids parties?!

I would totally have another big party.! She only turns two once.! Okay, maybe this is the partier in me coming out but I love little kids parties. Fun to look back at pictures too.!
ReplyDeleteyes, I agree! :o)
ReplyDeleteI would totally have another party and I would do so until she is old enough to invite school friends!!! All my lil cousins have huge birthday parties and family and friends are invited sometime there is like 30+ people every time ha ha so I say do it!!!!! Oh and if you want cute ideas let me know and making a cake to match the theme would be totally cute!!!
ReplyDelete...I agree Steph! I'm going for it!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I am always open to ideas..what do ya got?!? :P