Wednesday, April 21, 2010

STRESSED.



..I've been pouting and complaining all week. It has been a week from HELL. Possibly the worst I've experienced. :(

Monday..OHMYGOSH! Okay, let me start off by saying there's this girl in Taylor's kindergarten class that has a problem with stealing Taylor's things...well why does Taylor bring her things to school you might ask? Well because every Friday is Show N Tell day so she gets to bring one item to school to talk about. Well last Friday she brought her Zhu Zhu pet...of course every kid that doesn't have one wants one!
I hate to be sooo judgmental but this little girl in Taylor's class, the thief..sorry that sounds harsh but it's true..seems not so lucky to have all the latest items or the cutest clothes so she takes it from others. This is not the first time, not the second, nor the third, no, not even the forth time BUT the fifth time she has stolen something from Taylor! I am getting so FED UP! I LOVE Taylor's teacher, I really do! She is the nicest most kind lady EVER but even tho I call and explain to her what's going on nothing seems to get done about the situation. I finally had it and asked her for this girls parents phone number...I need to call and tell them how I really feel, I hate that it got to this level...but a 5 year old should not be stealing like this, so ANYWAYS...on Monday Taylor decided that instead of getting off at her bus stop she was going to get off at this girls bus stop and go to her house so she could get all her stuff back, which I don't blame Taylor..I would want to do the same! BUT this girl lives in this trailer court next to us..not the safest place for a child to be roaming around alone...and I had no idea out of 100 and some trailers which one Taylor was at! Finally..she came home and let me just say she will NEVER do that again...I think I scared her enough! :P

Well...that's not the end of my Monday....that evening I was cooking supper and needed to run out to the garage to get a can of corn. Taylor was upstairs taking a nap, Piper was downstairs coloring and watching her movie...so I go out to the garage, yada yada yada..go to come back inside.. open the door and it's LOCKED. PANIC! Little Piper locked it! UGHHHHH. My stove is on, Taylor is upstairs..Piper is alone...OMG, I start bawling, run to the front of the house and start throwing rocks at Taylor's bedroom window...man, I was just whipping them HARD, that girl would not wake up! grrrrrrrrrr! I yelled to Piper.."go tell sissy to wake up and come downstairs." And so Miss Piper did..I watched her walk up the stairs..then she comes back down and yells out the window..."sissy sleeping!" "Yes, Piper, I know..but tell sissy mommmy needs her to open the door."
Ughhhhhhhhhh. Anyways, long story short, I had to break the window to get inside. :(

AND THEN...later on that evening Taylor decided that she needed to step outside and get a little bit of fresh air before she needed to go to bed...IDK, she insisted! Well..our cat snuck out...he doesn't have any claws..he's an indoor cat and would be killed immediately out in the wild! :/
I didn't even go out looking for him right away, I just couldn't believe this was all happening to me, let alone all in the same day. I kept my cool..collected my thoughts and went outside to search for him....finally after about 20 mins. he was sitting by the door...smart cat! And what a relief!


Sorry for all this rambling, and if you're still reading...I applaud you!

But my week is still crappy...I'm just stressed and feel overwhelmed with trying to please everyone and make everyone happy and it's just not working. I've got people upset with me because I can't be at their beckon call, here I thought I was super mom..able to accomplish sooo much...but I finally broke.
I need to get away.....for my own sanity! HELP!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds a bit hectic. Poor little girl getting her stuff stolen. That is horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers