

..We went to the little circus they had in our town tonight. It was probably the last time I will ever go to a circus again! Will you believe me if I told you I started crying?! hahaha. OMG! I'd like to blame it all on my hormones...seriously I mean what else could trigger the waterworks?! Alright so let me tell you what happened....alright, first...STOP LAUGHING! :P
So...it all started with the lions...they let them out of their cages and immediately started whipping them, ughhhh..I know that's part of training them...but that's cruel..you could tell the lions were just sooooo tired and aggravated, they're NOT meant to be locked up and performing like that, they were treating them like robots. Gosh, I feel like I'm part of PETA. OH NO! I'm one of those people! :/
No but really....I can't believe I'm going to admit this...LMAO...but I was sitting there and literally praying to God that they should ban animals in a circus.. well..like the big animals that need to be in the wild... and not with "carnies."
It's really not fair and I felt so guilty giving my money to those awful people to watch them "abuse" those animals. :(
Then came the elephants...that was even more sad. We were in the front row up close..and I just stared into their eyes...they looked soooo sad...I felt like I needed to save them!
I know you are ALL thinking I am some crazy emotional wreck, which maybe I am and it's not like me to be such an animal person but recently I have really turned into one...like I want to rescue and save them all!
Alright, so enough with the craziness, I'll stop scaring you..I really am a normal person! pahaha!
Taylor sat still and barely spoke a word...she was just in awwwwwwweeeeee the entire show!
Piper, this was the worst she's EVER been! I always brag her up about how good she is and well behaved, nope not tonight! She was sooooo tired and hungry and screamed the majority of the time!
We were NOT allowed to take pictures at this event...if we wanted to we could purchase a $15 disposable camera from them! ha, whatever!
So, I decided to take a couple pix with my own camera!

I totally agree about the animals. I always feel so bad for them.!
ReplyDelete