
Ahhh..I barely have enough strength to do this survery, seriously!
It's been a long day...I went to bed at 1am to be up at 9am to go do pictures with a friend...so we spent the day trying to get some pictures done of Piper...that didn't work out too well..I had a very tired and hungry little girl. I'm ready for bed....but before I do here's this weeks questions!
1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? No hair. I think JJ has the sexiest chest...seriously! :o)
2. How often do you run red lights? never.
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid? Nicole Richie...hands down! I envy her and her style but I'd have to be half of my weight to fit into them! :/
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
My blog. I know I have a lot of readers but only 24 follwers?! come on!
5. What makes you feel sexy? JJ's button up dress shirts...seriously, I feel like Heidi Klum when I'm wearing one! LMAO. And add a cute pair of lacey pink boy shorts...I feel hot in that! ;)
6. I get excited when...........? I spend money. It's a high for me...it's kind of a huge problem! :/
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? Honestly, I'd say it's 50/50...I love camping and being outdoors but I also like to stay in and stay away from the bugs and heat!
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? The money. I could get a NICE home for 500,000 and use to rest to spend or save, I guess! ha!

I've never worn my guy's button up shirts.. maybe I should try!
ReplyDeleteK from LifeofK