Thursday, April 1, 2010

A little survey to end the night.

A. AREA CODE: 507
B. BED SIZE: king.
C. CHORE YOU HATE: folding and putting away clothes. They would sit on the couch for days if JJ didn't bring them upstairs, ha!
D. DOG'S NAME: n/a
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: milk and english muffin EVERY morning!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: pink, green, brown.
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'4"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: nothing here! Although JJ wants to his my voice for his CD, bahahaha..I think he needs hearing aides! :/
J. JOB: SAHM
K. KIDS: 2 girls, I want another girl, and then a boy!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Us 4 live together as a family..is that what this refers to?! :P
M. MOM'S NAME: Tianne..like Diane but with a "T!" Everyone has such difficulties with her name for some reason!
N. NICKNAME: Court, CJ, Chuggs, Tortalini...
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: just when I had my babies and D&C.
P. PET PEEVE: I don't wanna offend anyone..I'll leave this one off! pahahaha!
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "you smell like a baby prostitute."-Mean Girls.
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS: 2 sisters. and 2 soon to be step brothers!
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Depends on when we go to bed!
U. UNDERWEAR: yes. They are blue and yellow currently. In case you were wondering?!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: beets and green peppers.
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: PROCRASTINATION!
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth and tummy.
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I'm a good cook when I'm in the mood to do so! JJ and the kids agree my tacos, spanish rice, and refried beans are their favorite!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Dolphins are always my favorite to watch!




2 comments:

  1. awe, this is fun. I must disagree with you on the beets though. I love me some beets.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...hehe, I think beets are the WORST food I've ever had! *gag* :P

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers